Dozen (12) Clay Mugs / Cantaritos de Barro 14 oz. Hecho en Mexico by El Cantarito 44®
Clay Cantaritos/Cup from Mexico will keep your drinks cooler longer.
- MADE BY CRAFTSMEN AND ECO FRIENDLY: The cups are handmade by a local community in Mexico. Each cup is made out of natural clay, which means that they are lead free.
- QUALITY AND TRADITION: Exceptional artisan quality that has been learnt from generation through generation.
- DIMENSIONS: Each clay cup is 7" height x 3.5” diameter. As an artisanal handmade product, they may vary slightly in size and shape.
- CAPACITY AND COLOR: 14 oz. per cup. The color of the cups depends on how much water they have absorbed with time and the amount of minerals contained on the clay on each cup.
- TIP: Ideally, when the pieces are received, let them soak in natural water for a few hours or, if possible, overnight. The next day they must be dried, and they will be ready to be used. If you choose to wash the cups with soap, you have to let them soak for a while in water.